Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas! I love this time of year! I love decorating the house while listening to Christmas music. I love the smell and taste of fresh baked Christmas cookies. I love burning candles around the house. I love taking cookies to the neighbors.... I DO NOT LOVE trying to take a family picture. Usually it it chaos! I don't think I have many pictures where all the children are actually smiling and happy! This year I was determined there had to be a better way!!!!! So, one night before bedtime, I told them we are going to have some fun after they all get showers, baths and pj's on. After they were ready for bed, I got my camera and told them we are going to take a Christmas picture to send out. But, I am not going to tell them how to pose! They had to come up with that. IT WORKED!!!! I must have snapped at least 15 pictures and they were all smiling and having FUN!! I couldn't believe it! I am definitely going to be doing this again. After about the 20th pose, I had to put a stop to it. I think they would have kept going for another hour! Here are some of the results=)












No comments:

Post a Comment