Friday, January 28, 2011

Cherry Pepsi Cake


We made a fun discovery last night during supper. The kids asked what's for dessert... I am making more and more food all the time and it keeps disappearing. So I decided to throw something together quick, since everything I had made for supper was licked clean. A few years ago I got this microwave container from Tupperware that I love! I found a box of Cherry Chip cake mix and mixed it with 1 egg and a can of Pepsi Max. (So now it's diet cake!) I microwaved it for about 5 minutes and Voila! I served it warm with a dip of vanilla ice cream. One comment was, "This is the best thing I ever had!" I don't know if I'd go that far...but it wasn't bad... and sooooo simple!

1 comment:

  1. i use the creative memories cd, LOVE it. It is around 65.00. so very easy to use. i get all my paper and embellishments free online. i was gonna copy/paste some of my favorite freebie sites but i forgot. if you want to order a cd, call me at 717-587-4388. i would love to order one for you and talk to you about it. the pages are really nice when you print them out and you can also do hardcover books if you don't like to do pages.

    ReplyDelete